Many people with whom we are in contact know details of brain injury from one perspective. They are unaware of specific practices outside their realm of experience. This multi-faceted conference will widen perspective. The treatment modalities are designed to give professionals up to date information from experts in the field of traumatic brain injury rehabilitation, research and special focus on the implications of dealing with a brain injury disability. The conference will also provide information on best practices, caregiver fatigue, stress management and social aspects of dealing every day with a brain injury.
- Andrew E. Budson, M.D.
- Seven Steps to Managing Memory Problems from Brain Injuries.
- Dr. Victor M. Pedro
- Cortical Integrative Therapy: Noninvasive Brain Stimulation in the Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Katelynn Cataldo, MS, NP & Alexandra Jackson, Psy D.
- Concussion Diagnosis and Management: A Comprehensive Approach.
- Dr. Prakash Sampath
- Cognitive Decline After Brain Surgery
- Robert T Karns, Esq.
- Before and After Witnesses—Advocacy and Support
Registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunch and conference materials.