1st Annual Trivia Competition to Support BIARI
- Teams will consist of 4 members. Team members need not be together to compete (virtual rooms will be set up)
- Event runs for 90 minutes
- Round 1 will take place on October 15 from 7:00PM –8:30PM
- Teams select a captain and a name – be creative as prizes will be awarded for the best team name and ultimate winner. Team Captains will disseminate all information and place team answers
- Entrance fee is $200 per team – find a sponsor to pay, or divide the fee equally among members (remember this event ensures BIARI can continue to meet the needs of our clients!)
- Teams are encouraged to find other teams to compete with – families, at work, friends. Perhaps departments at work can create a friendly rivalry with bragging rights as to who is smarter?
Prizes! Bragging Rights! Winning Team Trophy!
Team Registration begins on August 15. Questions, or want to pay by check? Contact Cynthia@biari.org