Your membership will help us!
- $120 Professional
- $50 Family
- $35 Individual
- $10 Survivors with financial hardship
BIARI offers programs and services to increase public awareness of brain injury, provide information, resource materials and education, enhance the effectiveness of agencies and service providers, and support survivors and caregivers.
Training to schools; including impact testing and sports concussion information for
Training to organizations:
- Nursing Homes
- Probation Courts
- Mental Health Agencies
- Developmental Disability Group Homes
- Substance Abuse agencies
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Childcare Providers
- Businesses and Corporations
- groups are offered around the State
- The most up-to-date educational materials including DVDs, books, magazines
Statewide Annual Education Conference
- During March, Brain Injury Awareness Month
Health Fairs and Community Programs
- Activities for Survivors and Caregivers
For more information please contact: Debra Sharpe at (401) 228-3319 or email@example.com.